Tuesday, April 9, 2013

my achilles heel

Hello

My name is Erin

And I love to do crafts.

But it's been 3 hours since my last project!

Actually, I have to confess that I really don't like calling it "crafts."  Paint me egotistical, but that sounds so elementary school.  I imagine myself with pigtails sitting at a low table gluing tissue paper to heavy paper.  oy,   no, no, no. That is not what I do.  I am no mere child in this category.  I am an ART-teest! and I command respect!

Yeah, anyway.  I've been arting. (Well, I can't call it crafting NOW).  I completed a project that I've been dreaming about for a long time.  Sadly, it was only the framework for the real project I was hoping to get to.  Clear as mud?  Doesn't matter.  I'll post more about this.  For now, let's just say I LOVE to repurpose.  And most of my masterpieces reflect that.  Here's just a preview of what I'm working on now.  
isn't she a beaut?
More coming soon! Stay tuned!

No comments: