Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dear Friends,
I decided recently that blogging could be a good thing for me. I decided it was something I wanted to do more often. I decided this last week, in the throws of the Christmas season. Here we are, the last week of the Christmas season. Every day this week is packed with things for me to do. SO...I made a command decision. I'm going to take a break from blogging. That's right, before I even really got started. Things will settle down after Christmas, I am confident (they better, or I'll holler.), and then I will be posting more. Until then, I'm going to enjoy my family. Christmas only comes once a year, you know.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Enjoy your families!

2 comments:

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

Merry Christmas Grant Family!

Sarahie said...

Dear Erin: Good choices abound! I love you and I can't wait to see more posts from you. They make me feel even closer to you!

I'll be seeing you soon!

Love, Sarah. (And, Merry Christmas. You can call me when you get your presents, ok?)