Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Mr. Magooberooski

I searched long and hard for a video of Magoo.  I couldn't find it.  I thought I was pretty tech savvy until we got this new computer.  It seems bent on showing me that I know nothing.  It keeps me humble tho'

Here is the proof you've been waiting for. This is my little Goob. 
I'm sure you'll agree that he is the cutest little guy on the planet.


here he is on his blessing day.  His daddy is holding him (I know because I don't wear a white shirt and tie to church).  I Love how bright his eyes are in this picture.
I don't look good in this picture.  Let me rephrase that:  I was getting ready to go to bed when I took this picture.  I have no makeup on, and my hair's not done, but I love the peace that is exuding off my face.  And little Goob looks content as well.  So I guess that's a pretty darn beautiful picture of us.

his first selfie! (don't you think it looks like he's the one holding the camera? he's a selfie protégée!)

this is the face that greets me every morning.  How could I not count my life blessed?!

No comments: