Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Blackburn Music

SO, blogger fans!  My awesome cousin Ryan West owns a music studio called Blackburn Music in Houston, Texas.  The studio offers lessons in piano, violin, and voice. They are very professional, and better yet, offer lessons to homeschoolers!  Anyone who caters to the homeschooling community gets a thumbs up from me.  


SO, my awesome cousin, Ryan West, owner of Blackburn Studios in Houston, Texas has generously offered a FREE LESSON to anyone who mentions my name or blog when registering for lessons!  How cool is that?  


SO, if you live in Houston, and you have a hankering to learn piano, violin, or voice head on down there and tell them I sent you!  


Click here for Blackburn Studios website. 

Check out Blackburn Studios facebook page here.



No comments: